I’ve finished the mount for the first of my wall sconces, so I can finally demonstrate the shadow pattern. The photo of it lit does not really do it justice. I’ll need to explore other photography methods for such pictures. The second sconce is very nearly done, I’m just touching up the finish.
I’ve run a few test burns with my prototype, and it works. I’ve still got a lot of features that I desire to develop, but it is comforting that the thing performs its main function.
I’ve just about finished my shoe storage bench. Birch, maple, and cherry. I’ve got quite a back log of projects to upload here…
I’ve completed the forming of my birdseye maple bench and I just need to finish sanding and I’ll be able to start finishing it.